SIRA® THREAT INFORMATION PROTECTION SYSTEM
SIRA® THREAT INFORMATION PROTECTION SYSTEM (TIPS) is Rozin Security’s proprietary software system that provides organizations with the tools and capabilities necessary to proactively handle threat information. This unique system conducts real-time trend analysis and generates an immediate alert on possible connections between current and previously reported suspicious activities, regardless of where, when, and by whom these activities were reported. This collaborative system enables the reporting field officer, management, and Analyst, to “connect the dots” between past and new suspicious activities across all clients’ locations thus increasing the ability to identify and address evolving threats in real time.
In addition to its analytical and alert features, TIPS provides subscribers with a comprehensive tool to report, log, track, and manage observed suspicious activities, threats, and other types of cases.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
TIPS provides a wide-range of features and functionalities that enable its users to effectively report, track, analyze, and manage different types of cases. These features include:
- Preset parameters and case types to support a detailed and guided reporting process.
- Report and/or access case-related images, videos, voice, and other files.
- Real-time automated analysis and trend alerts based on information from site-specific, client-specific,
- or system-wide databases.
- Integration with client’s SIRA® protocol s and security zoning.
- Selective real-time push notifications to notify a specific users list on case-related updates. Comprehensive case searches and analysis capabilities.
- Exporting and reporting of specific case details.
- Exporting multiple cases in a searchable and sortable format to allow detailed analysis.
- Seamless integration with email communication.
- Logged and tracked case management and communication.
- Access through a web-based desktop application and mobile app.
- Usage-based service and subscription levels.
In addition to its general features, the TIPS mobile app provides robust field capabilities such as:
- Geolocation to identify, mark, and report precise incident location.
- Geofence to identify location-based threat patterns.
- Integration with the device’s features to enable quick uploading and sharing of visual, audio, and location information.
- Independent built-in instant messaging to update users on case-related information.
TIPS features an extremely flexible structure that allows maximum customization to meet client requirements. The customization is both at the database as well as at the user-interface levels, and it includes account-specific case types, parameters, alerts, reporting structure, and more. Customizing for specific needs can be done during the account set-up and at any point during the subscription period as new permanent or temporary needs arise.
Customization options include the following:
Enabling specific case types that are relevant for clients, sites, events, or other needs. Examples for typical case types include the following:
- Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) on person, vehicle, or object
- Threat Report
- Medical Incident
- Disorderly Misconduct
- Lost Person
- Officer Performance Tracking
- Training Management
- Other Client Specified Case Types
On-demand client-specific report format and parameter details.
Client-specific maps of operational zones and geofence alerts.